Sider

søndag 16. august 2009

Øya part 2

Here is the rest of the story and the flix from my K850...
If you missed out on the first part you can find it on the post below this one.


Old tickets.

My favorite statues from Oslo
Waiting for Katznjammer @ Stortorget
Katznjammer @ Trikken
Bare Egil @ GSF
Going into the Festival area for the first time.
Datarock @ Øya
Fanwalk bus?
They gave out t-shirts and stuff, and they let me take o look at the new Sony Ericsson phones like the c905 and w995.
Awsome, but they wuld'nt let me drink beer on the bus :(:(

EA Games had like a stand there... Or a float maybe :P
I got to try Rock Band: Beatles and the new Need For Speed.
Good way to kill time between conserts.
Samsaya @ Youngstorget
Free consert with Lebara i think.
Enslaved @ Øya
Kind of dark, but wery awsome!

The Norwegian Queen of Soul:
Noora Noor @ Øya.
Best live band I saw in this festival. <3

OK... The sun is going down, it's raing, I'm hungry and broke.
I'm going home!


Since I moved from Oslo to Lillehammer last summer the thing I missed the most is a good kebab... This is the kebab test:
Smuget Gatakjøkken (or Gatekjøkken on Norwegian) - The only permanent Kebab stand in Lillehammer... It sucks ass!
Bislet Kebab - Known in Oslo as the best, the taste is OK, but I'll rather eat something that don't make me sick when I'm clubbing.
New Beirut Kebab - A good friend of mine showed me this place like 2 years ago, best Kebab in OSLO! If you disagree give me a bether Kebab and shut up.
Anyway, the new singles are @ the postoffice right now, so I'll pick them up first thing in the moring.
The relasedate is set to 21th of August, but you mail me I'll send you one as soon as you can pay me ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Looks like a great time!

    Tell me you're coming to Berlin?? I wanna seeeeeeee you!

    SvarSlett
  2. Yeah, it was awsome.
    Of course I'm coming!
    I can't wait to see you agein.

    SvarSlett