Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Øya festivalen 09 part 1

Heyo.
I use 2 phones, and usulay I use a phone i the Cybershot series for my blogging, but since I leave it in the locker when I go for some serious partying I have some of them on my W760, and that is what You'll see now, the others will be blogged when I get home.

Anyway, Øya is great and I love it. They even have a Fanwalk bus from Sony Ericsson.

First, the clubnight: Tirsdag.

Ronny Pøbel @ Garage i think.



Cyaneed @ Elm Street




The Sk8park. G.S.F. Represent

Onsdag

Blodbank @ GSF



The Bronx @ Sjøsiden (øya)



Rainbow... It's raining, so bether room for me infront of the stage.


Satyricon @ Sjøsiden

Nice place for a nap.


Torsdag

Marit Larsen @ Enga


Thats it for now, come back sunday for the whole story :D
Now....! Party, party, party, party!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment